Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Hope it gets better @Meowmy Not easy sometimes
Just realised been here 7 days lol perhaps leave in a few days time

@TAB hope you will get through. Have a good rest. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks I hope so @Meowmy you too
Former-Member
Not applicable

That's good @TAB 

glad to hear it. 🙂

Have you ever watched Rake? 
it's so funny. 😂

Former-Member
Not applicable

All good @Former-Member 

I'm feeling different after some time away. I could happily travel again tomorrow. Free and with no limits. I love an open road. We went country. So it dropped the anxiety so much. Of drink became my second vice but it a different way.

Not mania ridiculous. Just relaxing. Making life slow down.

I at times wonder where I was? 
of course many answers could be. Right now I'm thinking of altering my degree to attribute arts into it.

Those around wonder why I change so much? Or why I don't stick to one thing?

I can't. It's not me. 
Well it's late and I am enjoying my new book. I can't sleep. I know I should. The cycle breaks and well madness seems to follow. But I also feel creative souls are just born this way. Fighting it only causes frustration. We are not meant to be one thing. Life, people are complex. The point at where we are all at, is unique to our own journey.

Its not a question of who's got it right.

Its who's happy doing what they are doing. Even if it isn't going to be your personal right forever! If that makes sense. I'm rambling.

Anyhoo, some words of garble to bemuse you folk. 
Rest well. See you all flip side. Maybe got chocolate is in order! 😂

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah the occasional older series episode then a couple before end when it/he was out of control re Rake @Former-Member yes funny when not annoying lol

@TAB @Bill16 good morning cool friends. Hope you both have a good d

@TAB @Bill16 good morning cool friends, hope you both have a good day. Prayers for you both. Not easy here. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope you get through okay @Meowmy  hotter today then back to 40s again, losing time and days here which is really good its 8th day today, main, more technical, difficult, stressy job all but done, will just be helper monkey next few days lol

@TAB hey Tabby, you have major improvement this time. Hope we both get through. Take care. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance