Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

@TAB hey tabby, are you okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

hi @Meowmy  was super hot again today, now its super hot at home, didnt leave a/c on when at work, dont feel good might not go in tomorrow going to be mid 40s again but more humid. Thanks for asking . Also @greenpea 

@TAB hey tabby, hope you rest well and recover..

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanx @Meowmy ph been really slow last few nights internet wont work til everyone living around here goes to sleep

@TAB hey tabby, hope you are okay today. Take care.

@Bill16 good morning, boot. Hope you have a wonderful day at holiday. Just having first coffee before work. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Meowmy am not good not going to work today Thanks

@TAB hey tabby, hope you feel better soon. Better health comes first.lol. Take care. You are on prayer list this morning.

@TAB hey tabby, are you okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

I slept like 13 hrs with breaks for getting up for drink etc lots strange dreams @Meowmy  am just sore, maybe thats from heat somehow, it was going to be even hotter today, would have struggled to do anything. 

let work know , but still havent told labor hire, so if/when do that they might take me off job, I've lost interest anyway, I'd rather be broke and in some sort of comfort then be in that hell lol 

thanks for thinking of me , hope your day goes okay

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance