Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

fair enough @Bill16  yeah Id just about get lost going there now lol

Man I'm bad in the city,dunno where the f@ck I'm goin @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

I knew how to get to a few places, used to have way around city then they built elizabeth keys so nfi know, used to know albany hwy, roe, airport changed too many times lol, yeah Id be looking at signs pretty hard lol @Bill16 

How is your day going @Meowmy 

@Bill16 @TAB  hey cool boys,survived another working day ha. Just got home. Beautiful sunny autumn day here. Was very cold before. Just resting for a bit . Hope you both enjoying Tuesday there. Take care.

G'day cool girl @Meowmy enjoy your rest after work

@Bill16 @TAB hey cool boys, hope you are both okay. Just going out to get some foods. Talk soon.

TAB
Senior Contributor

well done @Meowmy  I was sound asleep, looks like getting signed up for job again at a place used to work for, getting medical thats a bit of a worry, see what happens, bit too much of me atm lol 

@TAB hey tabby hope work turns out well for you. May be new meds will keep you better so you can deal with work better. Prayers ha. Just gulp down chicken broth with vegetables here ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah hadnt thought about it that way, I just thought it was always works fault and or I should find a better job/employer  @Meowmy  see what happens I guess

enjoy your soup 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance