Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

Yeah there loan sharks @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah rich people dont go there thats for sure @Bill16  I pawned a few things so could have a drink on 40th birthday only time ever did, was embarrassing and they gave me sfa, got crap straight back when had money

TAB
Senior Contributor

just do it every week dont have to change things although new ad would work better if people are watching @Bill16 

Yep they prey on the down and out @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I used to know people who kept taking same things there and getting it out again over and over @Bill16 

Morning @TAB  feeling a bit better today?

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes and no @Bill16  but thanks for asking had crap sleep, was sleeping okay recently, been for walk already, feeling bit off physically prob withdrawals lol, will have nap in next few hours when ready for it and try and sort some sh*t out thats been bothering me.

Boss from work said was ringing me last thursday with work, I noticed he didnt ring, but let it go cos was talking to someone else about work, but they are just stuffing me around as well, said would ring me friday, didnt, I sent msg sat, go the 'oh I dont work on weekends' yeah watevs, and oh I;ll get onto them today, which he said he'd do friday, so he didnt get back to me yest either so all sounding BS lol

plus work was been holding separation cert back for like nearly a month now, just playing games, so someones going to get a talking to today, am bloody well over it Cat Happy I feel better now lol  

Geez sounds like your getting the run around ay @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah wouldnt care if one job wasnt a good one even with crap company good type of work and good hours

And anyway I set it all in motion by not putting up with crap before, but they are the ones that say things then dont do them. Why even say it in the first place then? I'll try and nail down this P with the better work its couple months 6 days on/1 day off and getting like 2hrs travel a day so getting paid 72 hrs Every week at good rate, @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

just got to be patient here @Bill16 , well and assertive re clown=bosses might go and check PO box now, surely they wouldnt post the dole papers? then grab papers, few scratchies then get on it think ha 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance