Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

all in time @Meowmy  re study etc centrelnk no help atm

@TAB hey tabby, just had a massage, feeling good. Tired lately. Must be end of the year.lol. Hope things work out for you in time. See what Dr says tomorrow. Will go in prayer site to put in request for us all.

TAB
Senior Contributor

think need my own site for prayer here @Meowmy  lol ok more contact with phone people now its not so slow, just usage not registering so somthings still not right but its working for now

@TAB Hey tabby, can’t give you my prayer list site cos it will reveal my identity.lol. Hope you will be alright.lol.

TAB
Senior Contributor

haha not what I meant at all @Meowmy  meant I have enough problems to need a whole site for myself lol

@TAB hey tabby, you funny tabby cat.

TAB
Senior Contributor

its true though @Meowmy  ok contacted interrnet people again, theres a network prob locally could have said

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  just resting here, drs later today, work tomorrow think, see what happens, site guy said I'm 'valuable team member' after I sort of said may as well quit had so much time off. See what happens. 

Hope your day is okay

@TAB hey tabby, hope Dr appointment go well for you. Hope you recover and can get to work tomorrow. Took mum to Dr in the morning, been to short walk. Just having first coffee before work. Hope @Bill16  gets back soon . Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

think just flat and depressed now @Meowmy , was sick though, thanks re drs. Havent drunk for nearly a week now thats unusual, guess cant afford it physically rework or at all re no work no pay, yes @Bill16  seems to have been gone  awhile

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance