Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Definition Of Friendship? Your views.

Very true @Maggie , I did not really have friends when growing up either my friend xx

Hi there, I’m new. It has taken me a long time to connect In this way, I don’t have very close friends, never had my whole life, I’m 48. I’m not on any social media, never have.

Now that depression and anxiety has taken hold once again, I feel that loneliness really does take on a whole new meaning at this age. It really is hard to make new real friends now. I can see how people can feel desperate. Im in the beginning of phsycotherapy. It’s scary for me, but I hope for change in my feelings.

Hi @Cat2406 

A very warm welcome to the forum Smiley Happy  It is great to have you aboard.  Thanks for posting  about your situation.  I am sure that the forum members will be able to offer you support, information and connection.  I am the moderator this afternoon. Feel free to ask the SANE forum team or the members if you need help with how to use the forum.  The Guidelines are also a very useful doc - https://saneforums.org/t5/help/faqpage#community-guidelines

Hello and welcome @Cat2406 Heart

how are you xx

you are ery welcomed to start a new thread sharing your story , you are not alone my friend xx

Hello @Denv12 , @Maggie , @simontemplar 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance