Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Highlight of Your Day thread

One way or another @TAB and you

Although I put out a challenge out today for someone to find a highlight of their day I ended up having a biggish win. I moved here two and a half years ago. Ever since I moved I’ve been unable to find my favourite quilt cover and one shoe. Yep, I’ve had one for all this time hoping the other one would turn up somewhere. I also found some other shoes. 😊. It’s an early Christmas 🎄

Hoping others have had a highlight no matter how big or small. 💜🤗

I've had a less than awesome day but someone set me a challenge to find a highlight of my day today. I kept it in mind all day and tried to find something. I thought I was going to fail at it until now.

My highlight of the day is now, snuggling with a purring friend under a fluffy blanket in a pile of bean bags, getting ready to watch (or fall asleep to) a Meryl Streep movie. Right now things feel OK enough 🙂

Iv'e been looking for things to do today. I ate lots of food allowing myself to feel tired. I also watched the cricket which was good. 

I am going to see war machines tonight which is what i really wanted to do. It's good to escape now and then. This is my highlight.

sounds like a good day @Everan Heart

Hello @CheerBear, @Teej, @TAB, @WideWhale320

my highlight of the day is seeing mum inhospital feeling better than last night

I'm so glad your Mum is a little better @Shaz51 - that's a really good thing

Thanks for sharing

Dec

My highlight was watching Penguins of Madagascar on my new 2nd hand tv got during week after lightning killed the old one lol

Today I visited the vegetable garden which has been very ignored lately and now looks junglish, and I found a row of beautiful big bold sunflowers have flowered

Definitely a highlight of my day 😊

81217-143004_Gallery.jpg

That's  wonderful @CheerBear

That happened in my garden once - we didn't sow the sunflower seeds either - they just grew up where my husband used to throw out the seed his cockatiel hadn't eaten

Dec

wow @CheerBear i love sunflowers! how nice to have seen them today
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance