Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

simontemplar
Contributor

morning....and now for something different

morning all...something interesting..spongebob is officially 20 years old (and yes i know the words to his theme)
Bluetooth is also 20..and this time 20 years ago the world..was worried about the millennium bug. And just to really show your age...who was at the premier of the matrix?...yes folks that was 20 years ago too.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: morning....and now for something different

@simontemplar  Hey simontempler 😄 .... makes me want to run off and do something wild before it is all to late :O! I saw this elderly gentleman and his equally elderly wife at the doctor yesterday. He could barely walk even with a walker .... life waits for no one.

Wow! I can't believe spongebob is 20! Interesting 20 year facts here @simontemplar 

Wonder if maybe we could have an interesting trivia or facts thread here in social spaces or this thread to keep up this theme?! What do you think? 🤔

@Lauz  Are facts different from trivia? 🙂  I started trying to do a "on this day in history"  but that was very tedious.  I am very interested in interesting facts (or trivia)..would very much be interested in doing a thread...on interesting stuff. It may even be interesting to see how many times i can write interesting in one thread (or variations of that word)...

Hi @simontemplar 

I liked the "Time passing" aspect of your post.

Smiley Happy

I think that is an important theme apart from facts or trivia.

Smiley Happy

Sponge Bob totally passed under my radar and I am alright with that.

Smiley Surprised

Hope you ave a good day.

Smiley Happy

Hmmmm are facts different from trivia IS a good question! haha

I count 6 interestings there - well done. I reckon it would be super cool to have a facts and trivia thread!! Are you comfortable starting one up? I think there are plenty of members who will enjoy sharing interesting facts/trivia/interesting things in the social spaces 😊

Too deep for me @Lauz lol But my son loved SpongeBob, 😲 is that really 20yrs ago! :face_with_rolling_eyes:
I may as everyone 😞
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance