Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@Mazarita @CheerBear @eth @Zoe7 @Adge @outlander @Appleblossom  and everyone good morning!!! It is raining here!!! I don't know how much yet can just hear the pitter patter on the sky lights :D. Hopefully soaking into my poor dried up garden. All my plants are heat stressed and in desperate need of at least a weeks worth of steady rain. Anyway this is a start hopefully.

Have a great day everyone. Love greenpea 😄 xxx

Good morning @greenpea! Yay for rain - ts a great sound especially when it is so needed!

Love your bright good morning posts as I really enjoy reading all of your posts that I catch around the forum! Hope you know how appreciated you are greenpea 💚

Hope your day has lots of good in it. Running off to get my crew moving now 👋

@CheerBear  thank you CheerBear 😄 xxx

Good morning everyone - @greenpea @CheerBear  @Zoe7  @Adge @Exoplanet @Shaz51  @outlander @Appleblossom  @outlander  @Faith-and-Hope 

Hoping today has good in it for you all.  Some of you've been pretty quiet here lately so I'm hoping you're travelling ok.  Feel free to tag me elsewhere - that's what I have my notifications set for.

Going out by bus with sw this morning to psychologist and then for some pathology so I'm fasting this morning.  Yesterday morning I fasted for hours and then realized I had the wrong day!  Also hoping to have time to go to an opshop or two.  I want to get a couple of long sleeved shirts that will cover my tats and scars when I go to play bridge.  The scars are from an accident with some french doors while trying to get away from one of my exes, but I worry about people thinking they were deliberate.  

Good morning @greenpea @eth @Zoe7 & everyone.

Have a good day.

Adge

Triffids lol @greenpea 

@greenpea @eth 

Thank for tagging me.

Glad about your rain. gp

Yes the healing aspects of rain contrast greatly from the issues of flooding and excess.

Smiley Happy

Have a great day all.  I am alright, a bit quiet, and getting on with things.

Cheers ALL

Smiley Happy

Hope you had a nice day out and found some long sleeve shirts you like @eth Smiley Very Happy

A day of appointments, DBT and shopping for me - I was actually not home much earlier than I would have been if I was at work. Luckily the next 2 days there are no meetings after school so I won't be home too late.

Hi @Appleblossom  @Adge  @greenpea  Hope you all had an okay day Smiley Happy

Hi ALL

My son put out the bins and cooked dinner.  Hooray!

Smiley HappyHeart

Went to consult  TICK

Took cate to Vet and weighed cat and he has put on needed weight  TICK

Heart

Best wishes and hugz to any who need it.

Smiley Happy

Good morning @Exoplanet  @Appleblossom  @Adge  @Zoe7  @greenpea @CheerBear @outlander  @Shaz51 and anyone else passing here this morning.

Hope today is starting gently for all.  I have a free morning today so I'll be around for a while if anyone wants to chat.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance