Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Re:@ A long rave

hello My @eth , I am still here my friend xxxx

soo much goingon at the moment

with my mum in hospital recovering from Hip surgery

Mr shaz has a partially torn  tendon in the shoulder bone

my uncle ( my second dad ) passed away , his funeral is tomorrow

a very big week with doing things that need to bedone a mums

physio for mr shaz

and appts for me , and now I have swallow Lynpe glands

Sending condolences for your loss @Shaz51  and sorry to hear the rest of your news.  Stay strong lovely - YOU ARE!!  xxx

thank you @eth , how are you , been thinking of you lots xxx

Mr shaz does not really want to go tonight

Feeling bowled over by news of Christchurch shooting.

Wow @Appleblossom ..... I hadn’t seen the news today .... 😔😥😥😥

Good morning to @Faith-and-Hope @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @eth @CheerBear @Exoplanet @Adge @Mazarita  it is rather a subdued morning this morning  .... been raining all night here as if it is cleansing away all that has occurred across the ditch with our cousins yesterday. This is why I prefer animals and insects to people far easier to understand. Wishing everyone a calm and 'pea'ceful day ahead with loads of love. Love greenpea xxx

Hi and good morning @greenpea  Wondering if you're still around?

What a mixed day yesterday was - both extremes of human behaviour.  Hundreds of thousands of school children around the world marching for climate action and then events in Christchurch.  No words could be adequate from me about the 2nd one.

I'm going to the farm early this morning for the weekend so if I've missed you I hope it's a good one for you.

Hi also @CheerBear  @Appleblossom  @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @outlander @Exoplanet @Zoe7  @Adge  and anyone else who might be around this early morning.

@Adge  sending the hope that your fever clears up quickly xx

@Shaz51  will be thinking of you today too xx

Hi @greenpea xx

@eth  Hi eth wishing you a fab time at the farm. Hope it doesn't pour on you 😮 raining like crazy here (not complaining :)).xxx

@eth  I am stuffing my face full of healthy food this morning and enjoying the rain with rabbit lying beside me 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance