Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Re:@ A long rave

@greenpea  it's raining on and off here too.  Which reminds me I must check the forcast for the area I'm going to.  But I've already got my waterproof boots on and rain jacket and umbrella packed - that's about as much as I can prepare for it.  At least I'll be in the caravan this time and not my little tent.

Your rabbit always sounds so civilized - the one we had a long time ago was wild and couldn't be handled at all, let alone sit quietly beside me!

What are you up to over the weekend?

Oh dear - electrical storms forcast for both days @greenpea .  Should make for an interesting working bee.  And I guess they won't be firing up the outdoor pizza cob oven tonight.  Ah well, a good excuse to tuck in in the caravan with a good book.

@eth  my son2 is going out with carer and then his father is coming up to pic him up to take son2 back to his place tonight. I would love to go out and party .... I really would love to go dancing and just let my hair down for the night. Oh to be young again ... never mind I will dance in my bedroom instead 😄

@eth  my rabbit is a monkey in disguise! 😮 the other morning I heard this funny rustling sound and went to investigate and there he was lying next to a completely unraveled toilet paper roll! it was all over the floor and he had a very satisfied look on his cutey pie face 🙂

Have a great boogie @greenpea .  LOL re bunny with loo paper.  My granddaughter did the same thing!

Heading off shortly. 

Enjoy your weekend everybody, probably won't be here until late Monday.

@eth  will miss you but have a great time xxxx

Love to you Shaz51 <3Love to you Shaz51 ❤️

@Shaz51 

awwww thank you soo much @Exoplanet , that is beautiful HeartHeart

Hello @Mazarita , @greenpea , @eth 

@Shaz51 @Mazarita @Exoplanet @eth @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Appleblossom @Adge  good morning to another day of torrential rain :D. Hoping you are not getting washed away eth 🙂 .  Quiet day ahead for me will take daughter out early to cafe with Sunday papers and then come back to do some house work. Wishing everyone a super pea day lots of love greenpea xxxx

Morning everyone 👋☀️🙂

Love getting your good morning messages @greenpea. Along with a kitten who headbutts me with her love, it's a really nice start to the day 😊 Hope your quiet Sunday.

Today something fun is happening for us. Someone very close to us is coming over to tell us she is pregnant with her first baby. It's a surprise and I shouldn't know but someone else slipped so I found out (I had my suspicions and had put a few things together anyway). I've known this person since before she was a teenager and she's kind of like a little sister to me and an Aunty to my kids who are going to be very excited when they hear the news. I've already started looking at all the itty bitty tiny baby things I can make for them 😁 Big yay!

Hope today is one with good in it for everyone ❤
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance