Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Haha fair enough @Zoe7
Either way. Enjoy your evening

You too @Flying_Hams Smiley Happy

awwwwww @Zoe7, you should of seen smoky today Smiley LOL

he was not moving from the floor , I had to mopped around him , under his belly, his legs , along his back , under his bum , it was unbeivable xxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Well you certainly achieved a lot today @Zoe7 Well done to you. 💪👍

Yes, early night for you. 

My cat used to follow me everywhere. You know, I still can’t talk about her without getting teary. She was my baby. I’d better stop. I don’t think I could ever go through that again. No more pets. Never thought I’d say that, but I was devastated how I lost her. 💜💖

Anyway, I cant think about that. 

Such a sweet dog you have. And no doubt your independent cat is too. 😘

Im heading off to cook dinner now. I never made it out. Not much achieved here at all. But at least I’ll make a healthy bolognese with grated veggies in it. 

I did affirmations and listened to a positive YouTube talk. I guess that’s better than nothing. A step ahead is better than no step. 

Might check in later to see how you are. Will see how I go. 💜💖

Hi there @Flying_Hams enjoy your night out. 👍👋

Hi @Shaz51. 💜😘👋

That is one chilled out cat @Shaz51 Cat wouldn't do that - she would run away instead.

Toby of course would want to help lol

I can see Toby helping me @Zoe7 xx

Hello my @Former-Member Heart

@Former-Member just doing your positive affirmations is doing something Hon and you are cooking dinner so 2 things Smiley Happy

I have bathed Toby and had a shower myself - feeling much better now the dirt from working in the garage is all washed off. I am going to cook dinner too tonight so better get stuck into that too. I am planning on having an early night but will check in to see if you are around before I head to bed. Enjoy your dinner and catch you later Hon Heart

I have no doubt that Toby would love you @Shaz51 - just as we all do here my sister Heart

awwwwwwww @Zoe7

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance