Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Good evening everyone & your canine/feline friends. @Former-Member I concur that you’ve achieved something positive if you’ve listened to inspiring videos, done affirmations & cooked dinner. I’ve submitted my job application almost 5 hours early!!!! However other than calls with prospective employers I’ve done nothing else today & certainly didn’t take my younger kids anywhere (although in Sunday were taking them to see The Illusionists). Started a 2nd application but it’s chunky & not due until 22 January so might stop now & eat. Enjoy your evening @Zoe7@Shaz51@Former-Member@Flying_Hams@Appleblossom Husband has just arrived home with takeaway - yay! 

You have acheived a lot today too @Sam3 - getting one application done and one on the way as well as making phone calls is all productive - so well done on accomplishing all that. Enjoy your dinner and your day out on Sunday. Smiley Very Happy

Hey @Former-Member Hope your dinner was lovely too. I ended up having fruit because I honestly could not be bothered cooking. Watching tennis at the moment and have already had meds so waiting for them to begin working. Hoping for an early night so I can be up and mobile early too. Toby looks all white and fluffy now he has had a bath but he still needs a haircut and a brush - that can be a job for tomorrow or Sunday depending on how much of the wall I get done. Hope you are doing okay tonight Hon. Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Take away sounds good @Sam3 

One less job for you to do. 

Hopefully you’re asleep now @Zoe7

fruit sounds good to me. I’ve done that at times. Sometimes/often cooking is too hard. 

The bolognese was yum and full of veggies. I’ve been slack with cooking for a while now. 

Anything easy. 

Night night. Sleep well. 

💜💖😘

Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20190111_211500.png

ENERGY FAIRYFAIRY for @Zoe7

Husband has just arrived home with takeaway - yay! --sounds good @Sam3, what did you have xx

Hello @Zoe7, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Flying_Hams

Thanks for your encouraging words @Zoe7 @Shaz51@Former-Member@Former-Member My husband collected from 2 different restaurants - Thai & Indian! Interesting how when you stop the fatigue & anxiety can catch up with you, but I’ll try to focus on positives & the present moment. 

KThanks for your encouraging words @Zoe7 @Shaz51@Former-Member@Former-Member My husband collected from 2 different restaurants - Thai & Indian! Interesting how when you stop the fatigue & anxiety can catch up with you, but I’ll try to focus on positives & the present moment. 

A bit better this time @Zoe7

Winning two nil against Palestine

Love the fairy @Former-Member so beautiful Smiley Very Happy

@Sam3 You dinner last night sounded yummy - I love Indian and Thai so would happily have joined you Smiley Tongue

@Former-Member Hope you slept okay last night - I did go to bed early and slept most of the night = the med reduction may be okay but will have to wait and see if I can sleep the next couple of days.

@Shaz51 hope the gp appointment goes okay for Mr. Shaz today and if he needs an xray there is not a long wait at the hospital.

@Flying_Hams watching the replay of the game now as I needed to go to bed early last night - you would be pleased that Kruse was dropped for the game Smiley Wink

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance