Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

That is a gorgoues butterfly @outlander Thanks Smiley Happy

thZ0VQLJ5P.jpgYour welcome @Zoe7  🙂 this ones a little cutie you might like her too

That is a little cutie @outlander - looks mischievous as well Smiley Tongue

😄 @Zoe7 i have to agree with you there

Hey @Jezabell89 This is where I 'live' the most and there are a lot of people that visit here also. This thread becomes more active in the evenings so maybe check back in here later to see who is around and get to know some other members.

Thank you @Zoe7 ! I'll take a look around.  

Jump into discussions around the forum where you feel comfortable to do so @Jezabell89 and know you are always welcome on this thread Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello and welcome @Jezabell89 . I have been following your conversation with @Zoe7  on the intro thread. Lovely to have you here and joining in too.

Hi @outlander  I love your new kitty profile pic.

Hello @Boonana I havent been around much the past few days. I have been thinking of you though, and hoping you've been able to keep yourself busy and distracted.

Hi @Shaz51 I recall you were unwell a day or two ago. Last thing you need with all that you have on your plate. Hope you are remembering to take care of yourself too.

@Faith-and-Hope  I think some of your baby dragons flew home this afternoon after a visit. Perhaps you are now feeling a bit deflated after an emotional and very busy few days. Thinking of you.

Hi to anyone else dropping by as well.

Sherry 😀

My boys are putting in a shocker this afternoon @Former-Member - very disappointing - especially after last week. Smiley Sad

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes agreed @Zoe7 . A pretty sad looking half time score for your Eels.

No doubt you know my Raiders lost? Started so well too, but they lost Rapana to a rib injury in the first half. Caused a big reshuffle and looked ordinary from there on.

So all my teams lost this weekend, the Brumbies, the Swans and the Raiders. 😁

At least your Lions had a good win yesterday.

Sherry

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance