Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Being misstreated

Dearest @Troubled_One

Thank you for writing in. To be honest : I have personally done some very strange things in the past ..... Because of family meetings at Christmas. it's so Easy to feel anxious around family at Christmas.

I think you are very brave to write in here.

Thank you for writing and sharing your experiences.

I'm reading all these messages Lee

It's okay to think sad thoughts. You are a good person.

You work very hard on every day

We at the forums are very proud of you

It's okay that you walked out, yesterday . You are getting more confident than you were last year. Last year you were living at home and look how hard you work to be in your own place. Right now.

Maybe ..... Maybe you need to take a couple of weeks to let yourself work out what you want. Maybe you could invite both your half brother and brother over for a coffee in your home and you don't need to try so much harder because it will be your home ??

Maybe you don't want to.

Can you write soon ?
Can you call those numbers that @CherryBomb gave you if you feel anxious

Thinking about you, your a good person

What do you think ??

hey guys.

@Appleblossom  yes was a bad day. I rang lifeline cause i felt like i was not managing like it was too much cause alll i can see is nothing happening until the groups start again and no friends.

I contacted a friends but he was busy, I got back on the good side with my mother cause I was unhappy about xmas.

@PeppiPatty  I need to do something, maybe seeing my family might not be good i siad sorry to my brother he was cool.

I got some connections that i will call tomorrow when the public holiday is over.

Hi @Troubled_One

Yes, I understand. My Mother in Law has made my life a nightmare ever since me and husband got together and you know.......I cant even  go out and have a coffee with her because.....I am thinking .......it's too hard, just let time take its course. 

My issues are nothing like yours.

Very proud of you.

You care so much about your family, but you now have your own home and your own life.

Have you got a television show to watch? 

Hey anne.

I like the bigbang theory, but i can only stare for so long.

My connections are like the disability and mental heath support people, like maybe the local community hall or the mental health hotline is what i am going to try and call 🙂

Hi @Troubled_One

Sorry it was a bad day .. but really good that you said sorry and your brother accepted it. I deal with christmas by preparing for it ... it is getting better. The next day I was picked up to go to a Boxing Day lunch by a lady who ignored it totally and worked on her writing .. she is seriously publishing.

Life is changing .. even though I like the deeper parts of christmas ... it wont take over as much as it used to.  plan for your activities before the mental health community centres open up again ... anywhere to go walking ... in the evening when its not to hot?

My son showed me Big Bang Theory and then he said I liked it too much.Woman Happy

hey apple.

Yes planning is hard cause things can change. I am trying to keep busy cause i been feeling low.

I tell you what worked was singing, i remember you said singing helped you feel better. It helps me control my skitzophrenia, when I sing it goes away.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance