Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Changing meds

Wow that's so great to hear @WIP . I am so happy you have found a good psychologist. It makes the world of difference. 
I'm doing ok. I have had a very busy day so feeling exhausted already but still have so much to do...waiting to pick up Mr9 from school then back home to begin the evening rituals.

hope your Friday night is a nice relaxing evening after a big week of medical appointment my friend. 
sending you love and hugs. ❤️💚💜💙🧡❤️

@WIP 🙏🐾🐕💞

Hi @Anastasia 

How are you lovely lady? 
Hope you are able to relax a little bit after such a busy, demanding week.

Is your boy still going ok?

Levi met his brother today. His owner tracked us down via FB. It was very cute to see them together.

🤗🐾💞

Oh that is lovely @WIP , perhaps a friend for you too? 🤞🙏

I'm ok. Flat that's all. I joined a gym today. 

My boys okish today. Movie night and an easy dinner tonight. Hugs to you both L and Levi ❣️🐕🐾❣️

@Anastasia  I was hoping for a potential friend too, but she's a high school student and came along with her Mum and little sister 😞

We did arrange to catch up again, so at least it's some form of social interaction for me.

Good on you for joining a gym 💪 Will you be doing classses, or mainly weights?

I hope you get to relax & enjoy movie night.

💞💖🐾

I'm thinking classes initially then maybe weights down the track. Just need to at least go to begin with so not putting too much pressure on myself by planning too much @WIP. Shame she's a child, never mind like you say se form of interaction at least, that's always a good thing xox

Dear @WIP 

Just to remind you that you're not alone.  

Emelia 😊💕🐶

See the source image

Dear @Emelia8 

Thank you so very much for your post - perfect timing!!  I'm feeling very alone this weekend and have been struggling. You must have known somehow.

You are such a thoughtful friend, thank you for being so wonderful.

I hope you are going along ok. I'm sure this weekend is a rough one for you. I admire your strength.

💖🌸🤗

@WIP 

Hope you and little Levi are ok. I have you in my thoughts ❣️

Thank you @Anastasia 

Thinking of you too.

Have a good day at work. You're working from home today - correct? That's good. 💞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance