Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Changing meds

You are not alone in this Hon - there are so many here that get it and have been through something similar - so take heart in knowing that and knowing we are here to support you in any way we can @WIP 

I have been resting most of today - which I very much needed. I have work to get done over this weekend but needed a complete break from it for a while rather than continuing to push myself through. I have done nothing I planned for today but that is okay - we all need those days to reset and look after ourselves. Is there something that you find you can do that helps you reset a little too?

Thanks @Zoe7 , it helps knowing others get what I'm going through.

Part of the problem, is that I've got nothing to do. This 2md lockdown in Vic has really affected me. And looks like there will be an announcement tomorrow of further restrictions.  Been trapped like the rest of the state has been, but majority of them aren't in their own, living with MH that keeps getting worse. No work, no family, no friends, no opportunity to do volunteering or something similar. I'm so very lonely & isolated.

I spend way too much time on my own - very detrimental - just me and my negative mind for most of the day. I try to be positive & hopeful, but history has shown me, things will just keep getting worse. 
I wish Levi could talk back 🐶

Anyway, thanks again @Zoe7 , I'll try to take some of your advice on board. Appreciate you talking the time to post me

I can only imagine how hard it is being alone in lockdown @WIP with no support and no-one to talk to. I am the complete opposite - I prefer being by myself ...just me and my fur babies - and lockdown here did not really affect me as I was still working. I don't generally get out and do anything - much prefer being at home and doing things around the house.

I do however know how hard it is to find things to do or even find any interest in finding things when you are so low. I was the same - I just wanted every day to finish and had no motivation (or will) to actually do anything anyway. It really was the people here and my fur babies that got me through most of those days. It is a really tough position to be in so I am really hoping for you that this next med helps. For now though keep reaching out here, give Levi all the cuddles you can and take each moment as it comes. Heart

Thanks for trying to understand @Zoe7 and the encouraging words.

Hi @WIP , I'm sorry to read that yesterday was such a low day for you...I am really hoping that today will be a bit better for you. Hopefully you will feel up to going for a walk as it will be sunny (I'm in Vic too)... Am also keeping my fingers crossed that the new med starting next Wednesday will do the trick...

Hi @NatureLover 

Unfortunately, I've woken up feeling pretty unstable like I did y'day. 
I hope to muster up the strength to get out for a walk a bit later. Need to stop crying first.

I'm trying not to put too much pressure on Wednesday & the new med...I just don't know what I'll do if it doesn't help things a bit.  Def can't keep going on like this. 

Hope you enjoy your day & the sunshine

@WIP wrote:

Unfortunately, I've woken up feeling pretty unstable like I did y'day. 

Sorry to hear, @WIP . I hope the crying will stop enough for you to go out and catch some sun with your puppy. 

Thinking of you...sending wishes for big improvement soon, @WIP ...

Thanks @NatureLover me too, otherwise it's going to be a very long challenging day.

I appreciate your wishes of improvement...

Sending you some encouragement today @WIP 

💙🧡💙

Thank you @Eve7 

very thoughtful of you. x

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance