Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Changing meds

Stay strong lovely @Anastasia 

So glad you enjoyed your dinner date with bf last night. Sounds romantic & well overdue. You're lucky to have him in your life - treasure that, as I'm sure you do.

very sorry to hear your boy isn't doing too well, but at least it's not a hospital admission, although a tweak in APs can bring its own set of challenges Unfortunatley.  I do hope he gets the treatment/surgery for his shoulder this side of Christmas, it should bring some small relief for both of you.

Sorry, I don't mean to hassle you and don't expect a response each time I tap you a note. Just wanting to let you know you're always in my thoughts and I just wish the very best for you, your boy and your man.  You deserve all

the happiness in the world my dear friend - you are so strong!!

I hope to be ok over the coming week, as Mum is going interstate to visit my sister & nephew/niece. I'll have no irl support, so a bit scared incase I have a crisis. But I know I've got you guys and the SANE helpline if I need 

L and Levi xx ❣️❤️❣️❤️❣️❤️❣️

Please never think you are harrassing me. I love our friendship and chatting with you. 

Please make sure you reach out for support especially with your Mum away. Were all here for you and the sane helpline is fabulous. Enjoy your day beautiful girl x

@WIP , Levi 💞🤗🐕

Sending love to you and Levi

@WIP ❣️💞🌷🌹❤️🌻💐🌼🌸🐕

Hello @WIP 

Just wanted to make sure you're ok with your Mum away. You've been providing lots of support but no update so I'm concerned. I'm really hoping I'm overthinking (yes, a bad habit of mine) but I do care for you and dear little Levi.

🤗🐕🌹💞

Hi @Shaz51 

This is my thread. I saw the thoughtful, beautiful thread dear zoe7 started for you - you are so loved and cared for here on the forums. Your strength and determination inspires me.

Look after yourself.

🦋🌻🦋🌻

Hi lovely lady @Anastasia 

I'm doing ok thanks - plodding along really. The weather has been nice, so Levi & I have been going to the doggie park.

Mum is really enjoying her time away, although doesn't like the humidity. The kids haven't been fighting much (they are 9 & 5), so that's been good. We touch base each day.

Thanks for checking in on me - I appreciate it 💖💕💖💕

Good morning  @WIP 

Hope you had a nice walk this morning 

Cloudy with some showers today 

Hope your day is going ok xxx

Hello @Anastasia , @Eve7 , @Former-Member , @Emelia8  

Popping in to give you and Levi a hug @WIP 🤗🐕🤗💞

How are you doing? When does your Mum return and will you get to see her?

Thanks for the lovely hug @Anastasia  - most appreciated! And sending one right back to you. 🤗

Mum is back home on Monday - just a short visit. My sister & the kids are coming to Melbourne first week of Jan. My 9yon nephew will stay on longer bouncing between both his Nanna's & Aunty's places, maybe even his older step brothers place too - we'll all be fighting over him. I just hope I don't miss out cause I'm having a bad MH period. I have to set my spare room up for him, cause at the moment, it's got my desk & PC, but also full of boxes of Dads stuff. I don't have much storage here & it's AFL plus Boxing Memrobilia that we had always planned to sell. Covid interrupted that, with the auction houses not operating, but mainly Mum & I not really to let it go.

Anyway, a bit of work to be done over the coming weeks. I hope I can do it & have a few consecutive days waking up feeling ok - who knows though. With the med cocktail I'm on.

Have a wonderful day @Anastasia  xxx

You are doing great L, I am so proud of you. Monday will be here before we know it. How exciting that you will get to see your sister and niece and nephew, with an extended stay for him!!!! 😊 😊😊  I find doing a checklist of what I intend doing helps, perhaps you could do this for what you would like to get done in your spare room? When you tick it off it is such a good feeling of accomplishment. It’s the only thing that keeps me motivated and on track both here and at home. Otherwise I lose sight of how much I have achieved and focus on what is yet to be done. Make sense?

I understand not wanting to part with your precious Dad’s things, oh gosh it must be so hard, I am not ever going to be prepared for that task ☹

Also no need to apologise that you weren’t around last night, I was surprised (and lucky the gorgeous @outlander       was Heart

Love and hugs and putting it to the Universe for a lovely weekend for you and little Levi xoxHeartHeart

@WIP 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance