Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Checking In

Ohh Hams @Flying_Hams  i got call from work and hour ago they were trying to get me onsite tomorrow for a breakdown. Inductions had run out.  anyway they couldnt organise it so am off the hook lol 

Sorry you're not feeling good 

Nite

Sleep well @Flying_Hams 

@TAB @Flying_Hams @HenryX @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @BlueBay @Snowie @Emelia8 and everyone passing by

Its almost midnight here. I just wanted mainly to say hi and hope to catch up more over the next few days. I got back my blood test results and I need to increase my vitamin D weekly tablet and I have to take it daily for the next three months. Talk to you soon !!

Hello @oceangirl 

Pleased to hear from you. Hope that you are going well, except for need to adjust Vit D.

Best Wishes

@HenryX 

Howdy @oceangirl it's good to hear fromt out. Was wondering what you were up to these days my friend.
Just having coffee here before golf range

G'day @HenryX
I hope you've been at cruising altitude mate

@oceangirl @Flying_Hams @HenryX ..... 👋💕

Hello @oceangirl and  @Faith-and-Hope , @Shaz51 , @Flying_Hams , @TAB 

I've been out a lot during the past few days and want to post a note with the hope that everyone is well. If not, I hope you are receiving the care and attention needed to improve your situation.

With Best Wishes

@HenryX 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance