Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Gypsy7
Senior Contributor

Crashed

Hi I'm low as today??? I was thinking I was rid of this place, hope it's just a day. Even got to extreme sobbing and stupid harmful thought reared there ugly head.:(

3 REPLIES 3
greenpea
Senior Contributor

Re: Crashed

@Gypsy7 on one of your recent posts you mentioned your supportive neighbours ... can you go around and have a cup of tea with one of them ... what about your Bundy mum? That sounds a positive relationshipn she lives near by doesn't she can you go and see her?

@Gypsy7I hope your crash bottoms out and you find enough strategies to help.

I know some things are outside of our control though.

Take care

dear @Gypsy7, it always helps me to call a friend or visit my neighbour or see my Doctor to talk through problems.  I call lifeline on 131114 which is free from any mobile 24/7.  And just a local call from the landline.  Could you perhaps call lifeline if it is too late to talk to to a friend.  Talking through our problems with mental health with a lifeline cousellor is confidential too and they are so kind and caring.

Take good care. Bless you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance