Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

Here’s a big loving hug @Lee82 

I am battling with sh tonight too.

💜💙🤗💙💜

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I'm so sick of this life @Eve7 

Oh hun I’m sitting with yo

💜❤️💜

Hi @Eve7 

Sorry to read you are struggling with thoughts of SH. Please reach out to the crisis support services or your other offline supports if you need to. And please stay safe yeah. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Lee82 , I am here sweetie. I know how you feel as I needed you as well, making the decision to stay away from the fourms was really hard as you and my other friends are one of the strongest support systems I have. But I finally had to admit that it is not always a good choice to be here. Sometimes as much as I want to lend a supportive listening ear, I have ignored warning signs that the topic was triggering me or I would get so upset that someone I care about was struggling and then it would cause way to much anxiety waiting to hear back from them and when it's you let's just triple that anxiety. 

I have missed you, @Emelia8 @Anastasia @outlander @Zoe7 @Eve7 @Shaz51 @Sans911 @Angels333 @Flying_Hams @greenpea @NatureLover (I know I have forgotten some friends 😔 sorry) a lot and still think of everyone daily. I don't want to make a promise I don't know that I can keep but I will try to be here some more. 

Mel, love you more than you could possibly know. Izzy

@Former-Member 

Screenshot_2021-02-13-07-56-10-79.jpg

@Eve7 @Lee82 @Emelia8 and everyone...silly phone won't cope with the new tagging hiccups probably only due to phone hugs to all xox

@Former-Member  Dizzyizzy!! so good to see you :D. You have been missed my friend. My beautiful izzy.  I understand completely. Just dont forget the pea and how much she loves you. How much we all love you. peaxxxHeart

@Former-Member  Dizzyizzy i have a secret too .... in fact many from when I was ill. I am always here for you and what is more I understand as my secret or secrets would rip my family apart too. So I have to hold onto them and never let them go regardless of how sick they are making me.  Here for you always. Your friend pea. xxx

Hi @Former-Member
Its nice to see you. Thanks for the tag. Its always good to see you. Take care please. No pressure 🙂

My dear @Former-Member .... Its so good to hear from you.  😊💖

As much as it pains me to say it ... if you ever find it detrimental to your MH to be here at any time ... then its best that you are not here.  So please please ... take heed of your inner signals and know when you need to self care and not be here. 

I know what you mean about the forums being one of the strongest support systems some of us have.  But it should NEVER be to your own detriment, no matter how much you care about others here and want to support them.

Everyone here understands the need to go offline for self care occasionally.  So please do not feel guilty for needing to do that at any time.  I really hope that you are doing well enough that you can be here a little more regularly, both for your own benefit and that of so many of your friends here. 

But please listen carefully to your mind and your body, so you can accept when its better to be offline and safe from further triggers.

So much love and admiration for you dear Izzy.  Big hugs for little Kimmy too. Have any of you been in the paint room lately I wonder?  Any more beautiful paint pouring masterpieces to show us?  

Emelia 💞🤗

Image result for paint pouring

Image result for paint pouring

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance