Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

Hoping today goes well for you @Lee82 

Take good care of you

💜💚💜

07.jpg@Former-Member @Lee82 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Thank you all for your well wishes. 
just got home. Was a very very long day. Feeling exhausted but glad I spent the day out of the house. 
hope everyone's Saturday was good. 
@Eve7 @outlander @Snowie @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Anastasia @Emelia8  

I am so sorry I have very little words tonight. I just can't think straight at the moment. 

@Lee82 @Former-Member Screenshot_2021-02-26-18-04-04-53.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

❤️❤️❤️❤️ @Lee82 ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

So decided not to take night meds as they don't work well anyway and I would rather be awake all night then have the nightmares any day. They have amped up really bad.  So doing a Harry Potter diamond painting and watching criminal minds on my iPad. Child alters are making a fairy garden for good fairies only and it's getting bigger and bigger every dam day. They even have a bloody water feature 😂 I will post pictures when we actually start it. There is a lot of prep work to do before the building starts.

Things have been getting more out of hand lately. My MH team just believe I am just getting to core issues and they are big ones. 

really just rambling as everyone is in bed and I am bored. 

Hope everyone is having an ok night and if not I hope you have someone to talk too. 

Missing you heaps my friends sending you all love and light. ❤️

@Lee82@Emelia8  @Anastasia @outlander @Eve7 @Snowie @greenpea @Zoe7 @Sans911 @NatureLover 

@Former-Member 🌷💙

@Lee82 🌻💜

@Former-Member 🌷🌻💞

@Former-Member  Love you izzy is so good to hear from you. Cannot wait to see the garden. Love you.peaxxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance