Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Darkness

Yep Deathly Hallows part one of you are watching the movies. My heart is breaking for you gorgeous because I know for you to be ignoring my question then you must of had a really bad night. I am so sorry sweetie. 

Love you more than you know. @Lee82 

Morning @greenpea @Former-Member @Former-Member @NatureLover @Lee82 and everyone
Hoping todays ok for you all
Lee82
Senior Contributor

Good morning @outlander I hope you had a restful night last night and that today is a better day for you than yesterday. 💗

Thanks @Lee82 xo
Not much sleep and not feeling well. Mums just left here so i might go back to bed for a while
Lee82
Senior Contributor

Sounds like a great idea @outlander 

💗

@outlander wrote:
Not much sleep and not feeling well. Mums just left here so i might go back to bed for a while

Sorry to hear, @outlander  - hope you can sleep.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@NatureLover , I just saw your new title Congratulations. YOU ROCK GIRL. 💜

@outlander , I really hope you can sleep sweetie. 

@Former-Member , I actually got to hear kookaburra's laugh this morning before the crows kicked in. Always makes me smile that sound. 

@greenpea , thanks for being a awesome super pea friend. 

@Lee82 , thank you for being you. You are amazing, valued and very much loved. 🌸

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member 👍💜😀🍒

Former-Member
Not applicable

I think you are pretty amazing and kind lady. I am so glad I meant you here. 💜🐶

@Former-Member 

@Former-Member 🌻🦖🦖
no more sleep I went to bed but forgot I have people picking up free and for sale items this morning. just had to come and have one more about 1030/11 then im going to have to go and do the horses and clean a paddock even though don't feel like it. never really stops here, have the kids from after school till midnight as well
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance