Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

Good morning @Lee82 ...have been catching up and reading about your distress overnight...am so very sorry you're suffering like that 😞

And you too, @Former-Member . I worry about you both lots. 

I really hope today is kinder for both of you. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@NatureLover  Goodnight Nature, I read that you where off to bed. I hope your sleep is peaceful my friend. Thank you for your message this morning, I wish you wouldn't worry so much about me though. I am pretty much safe all of the time, my thoughts may get dark, my mood my plummet but my watchful hubby is never far from me so no chance of serious harm being done. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your concern and your friendship it means the world to me and Izzy. 

@greenpea  Hello princess pea, I hope your studies are going well and you have a super pea week. 

@Eve7  Hey lovely just wanted to send you a huge hug and am hoping your are doing ok

@Zoe7  Miss Zoe I am hoping your day has been kind to you and your night is peaceful. 

@Fluttershy1  Hey sweetie, I really hope that you are doing ok tonight. Sorry I haven't been able to chat with you again yet. I really look forward to being able to get to know you and if it's ok with you your alters as well.

@Shaz51  Good night lovely, hoping you and Mr Shaz are as well as you can be

@Angels333  sending you a squishy hug my friend

@Flying_Hams , @frog  @mudsum  @Purplerain  @SpiderLady @TAB @Former-Member @Sans911 @Snowie  @Eden1919  @The-red-centaur @Maggie and I know I have missed others but night meds equalls no brain function sorry. I hope you all have had an ok day and you find yourself able to rest well tonight.

Hey honey, I haven't been the best today so I have not checked in before now I am hoping you are ok after your appiontment today. Always thinking of you and I love you 3000 @Lee82 

@Sherry, I am going to do this from time to time so if you are reading this please know you are missed already

Good night everyone. Nikki

My day has been okay @Former-Member - one more day closer to the holidays and I am counting them down.

I read your worry room post - hear you Hon and sitting right beside you 💜💙💚🧡💛

good night my awesome friend @Former-Member HeartHeart

Thanks for the shoutout @Former-Member 

I hope you get some good rest tonight

Take care

Thanks @Former-Member. Hope you're going ok  xx

Hey @Former-Member hugs right back at you my friend Nikki.

I've been working a lot, haven't had the time to post...

I hope you're okay ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

XOXO ANGELS333 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

@Former-Member 😔😢😭😭

@Lee82 @Former-Member 💚💙💜💚💙💜💚💙💜
Lee82
Senior Contributor

@outlander 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance