Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Gypsy7
Senior Contributor

Don't believe in a future no more

My title says what I feel. I can't see ahead no more like something to hope for. I don't see anything improving for long enough. I think this illness has beaten me.

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Don't believe in a future no more

Hi @Gypsy7,

Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad right now.

It's been a long hard road yeah, but you must be pretty strong and resilient to have gotten this far.

Do you have anyone to talk to? Ring one of the helplines if it gets really bad yeah.

Hope things get better for you.

All the best

Joe The Lion

Hi Gypsy , I have been in similar situation and not just once . Yes , sometimes things to seem to become overwhelming but you have to fight through it . Simple tasks will help , get out more , even if you just go for a walk , say hello to a complete stranger along the way , do a bit of gardening , go ride on a bike , but do something different to take your mind off things and stimulate yourself to beat the illness. As difficult as it is for you now it is a common experience a lot go through. 

Hi Gypsy,
I have the same feeling at the moment. But trust me it does get better- even though you have no sense of that at the moment. I get people to tell me that - it helps. Warm regards, Artemis

Hi there @Gypsy7

Sorry to hear things are hard at the moment. I'm glad to see you are talking about it here though and hoping you can feel the online support here 🙂

I just noticed that @feelingdown1 and @Artemis have both replied to your post, which is great. Thank you 🙂 

Also wanted to remind you that when talking to another member using the @ symbol along with the members name sends out a notification to the member you are talking too. Feel free to @ mention me if you have any forum queries. 

Happy posting all 🙂

@Gypsy7 - how are you going today? Just checking on you, as I just found your post

Hi Gypsey7

Just thinking of you - hoping you are ok. I’m going through a tough stage too but I find reading the forum posts is comforting- because I see that there are lots of people going through the same thing - and we can send messages of support to each other. Warm wishes

Artemis

hello @Gypsy7, how are you today , are you ok

we are all thinking of you @Artemis, @utopia, @feelingdown1, @Pebbles

Hiya , just checking in to see how your doing . Feel free to reply when your able . Kind regards

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance