Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

lauriebones
New Contributor

Don't know where to start

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Don't know where to start

Hii lauriebones, it is Marchhare here, one of the forum moderators. Welcome to the forums. Why don't you just start by telling us your story. You are amongst supportive friends here. 

Hi @lauriebones, @marchhare, I am awake too.

Laurie, sending good wishes that whatever has you up tonight, gets better soon. I will be here for a while if you would like to chat a little...

Thanks for welcoming me to the forum. Like I post don't know where to start but here I go you are probably wondering why I'm awake I have these suicide thoughts just about every night/mornings I have a lot of things going on in my life at the moment I want to tell my story but one step at a time they say and I find it's not easy being a gay male and being judged by others

@lauriebones, I am sick physically tonight and having breathing difficulties. I need to go offline now. Sorry I can't chat more just now. If you ring Lifeline on 13 11 14, that might be helpful too. Kind wishes.

Hello @lauriebones , I am thinking of you tonight my friend , how are you HeartHeart

Hi @lauriebones,

Welcome to Forum Land. I hope you find this a safe space to share your story if you want to. You will not be judged here. Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance