Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Eden1919
Senior Contributor

Falling

I think I am falling and the landing is going to be bad. I think it will hurt. 

288 REPLIES 288

Re: Falling

Hi @Eden1919 

I just came online and saw your post.

I hope you are getting the support you need Heart

@Snowie  There is no support everything is ruined but thanks anyway. 

There is always support on here @Eden1919 

Am around if you need to talk about anything

@Snowie  I didn’t mean here so much I meant irl but it doesn’t matter everything is ruined and I don’t think I can fix it this time. 

I get it @Eden1919 Getting help in real life can be super hard and difficult at times.
Just know that we are here if you need.

Are you safe? Is there something we can help you with?

Hi @Eden1919 

It is Whitehawk the moderator here. I am so sorry sorry to learn that you are really struggling this evening. Are you able to keep yourself safe? Please reach to others and to the help lines if you are needing additional support. 

Thinking of you,

Whitehawk

@Whitehawk  Helplines aren’t helpful and idk who ‘others’ would even be like I am not saying that I will use this site for crisis issues but don’t pretend like there are helpful services out there for me when there aren’t. 

@Snowie  I have no idea what anyone can do I really just want to be able to sleep but that isn’t going to happen. 

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Eden1919  Eden1919 @Snowie  is right we are here and whatever we can do in our limited way we will to help you are a wonderful person Eden1919 and very much oved on the forums. I know things are tough and could become tougher for you. Stay strong  We are standing with you. Love always peaxxx

@greenpea  There is nothing that can make this better and now I don’t even have a reason to keep trying 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance