Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Eden1919
Senior Contributor

Feeling bad for no reason

I feel very bad tonight but I dont really have a reason well maybe i do maybe it is the uni stress or the pandemic that seems unrelenting i am not sure but i feel very bad and not sad just bad. i am trying to do everything i can to calm down and feel better but it isnt working very well at all and i am not sure what else to do. idk i dont expect any answers here i dont need to be told to try mindfullness or to call a helpline or all the other ususal things i guess maybe i just needed somewhere to speak and feel heard. 

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Feeling bad for no reason

Hi @Eden1919 , I hear you, and I'm sorry things are so awful 😞

Hi @Eden1919 

I hope you feel better soon. 

@pinklollipop15 @NatureLover  Thank you both. 

I am still feeling terrible and i want to scream everything is too much. idk what else to do i have tried everything i can and nothing is helping i just i am so frustrated i want to cry but i cant seem to do that either i cant seem to do anything i need to do. ugh why am i such a huge mess all the time even when things are "better" i am still hardly able to function. 

@Eden1919  If you want to scream, perhaps you ought to? I'm hearing you that everything is so overwhelming right now and you're finding no relief. A good ol' scream into a pillow is definitely a way of releasing pent up emotional energy. I have done it many times!!

Sometimes I also find that I need to take a break from trying to make myself feel better sometimes... If nothing is working, it's okay to just stop for a while. Sitting with you Heart

@Jynx  i have tried actually screaming but it didnt help. now I am just upset and on edge after a certain post i feel like i need to debrief or something that was very upsetting. 

Hugs @Eden1919 

im actually so angry and on edge about that post too. It shouldn't have been on here for that long. 
Anyway it's gone niw. 
take care 

Thsnks for your support 

also thanks @ArtistZ 

@BlueBay  yeah it was horrible i hope you are ok now. but yeah i feel pretty shaken. 

I am so stressed and upset and idk what to do my eating disorder is getting really bad again but everyone keeps ignoring it because of my other issues and i am really worried about a friend and there is nothing more i can do about it and uni is too much and i cant seem to get anything done and my head is just i want to scream but it isnt like it would make a difference. everything is ruined and it is all my fault. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance