Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Queenie
Community Elder

Feeling extremely vulnerable tonight

My friends are fighting with me over invitations for my gf and I commitment ceremony.

My family is refusing to talk to me.

Feeling really depressed.

Just feel like giving in and doing something I haven't done in years and for that, I feel really disappointed in myself for even thinking that way. I haven't harmed myself in years and I know if I were to do it now, I'd jeopardise everything I have in my life which keeps me going, but I still have the feelings yeah. Not proud of it and not looking for attention or anything, just venting. I think I'll let my gf take control of my medications for the time being.

😞 Thanks for reading

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Feeling extremely vulnerable tonight

Hi @Queenie

You shouldn't be so tough on yourself - actually, you should be really proud of yourself for noticing the urges and using the forums to come and connect, and share what you're going through.

It sounds like you have a lot to deal with, with your family and friends, giving yourself a guilt trip is the last thing you need.

Thoughts are just thoughts, you haven't done anything bad - it's okay. It's what you do with those thoughts that makes the difference.

What @NikNik said @Queenie. 😗

Hugs @Queenie 💪💪💪
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance