Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Eden1919
Senior Contributor

Feeling strange

I have been feeling very strange lately and it is hard to describe and i am really agitated and i just dont feel right and i keep hearing voices whispering things to me and sometimes children screaming and i am not sure who or what the voices are well not all of them and i keep seeing shadow people and things keep moving and i keep feeling spiders crawling all over me and there are some powerful deities that keep telling me they have plans for me and that they want me to do things for them and they took me to another world and everyone here is not a human but i am also not completely human either and everything is really hard to explain and i dont know what to do anymore and i am stuck in a time loop and some of them are trying to hurt me and i just feel really weird and really scared.  

28 REPLIES 28

Re: Feeling strange

Hi @Eden1919,

Feeling for the confusion you are experiencing. In earlier years me and you talked here on the forum about something very similar that you were experiencing then.

Do you see your psychiatrist soon?

Glad to see you reaching out for help on the forum.

Hello @Eden1919 ,

I am sorry to hear that you are having these frightening thoughts and experiences at the moment, I can imagine that this would be quite scary for you right now.

I wanted to remind you of a couple of mental health support contact numbers should you want to reach out and talk to someone about what is happening for you, or if things escalate - 

I also hope that you find comfort here on the forums in knowing you are not alone in what you are going through.

Take care,

Forest_Fairy Heart

@Forest_Fairy  Thanks, although personally I have found those helplines not to be very helpful in the past and actually had the opposite effect for me. 

@Mazarita  I think I remember you but I don’t really remember what we talked about. I don’t see my psychiatrist for another few weeks I think. I haven’t see them for a few months now. 

I am still feeling really agitated and idk everything is just very intense. 

Hey @Eden1919,

I am sorry to hear that the helplines have not been very useful for you in the past. 

I hope that you can engage in some self-care for tonight, even if this is only trying one thing, in order to help you de-stress and feel a little more comfortable.

-

Forest_Fairy Heart

@Forest_Fairy  I have been trying to do self care stuff all week but it isnt working very well. 

I am having a hard time I feel really weird and I just cant like i know i am meant to try and go to sleep soon but i just dont feel like i can and idk what to do and everything is really intense but i cant really explain it properly. 

Hi @Eden1919 hope you got some sleep last night eventually and feel a bit better today.

Yes, it might have been 2-3 years ago that you and had a long chat here on the forum about you going through a time very similar to what you are describing now. Do you remember that you have had this experience before?

I said then that voices inside us that make us unhappy, confused and anxious, can not be giving us good advice. But I also understand that the voices can be very compelling and have been before for you.

My sense of things with you at the moment is that you may need an appointment with your psychiatrist as soon as possible. Are you living at home with family? 

@Mazarita  I didnt get to sleep until around 7am, I was too stressed and couldnt sleep. i did sleep for a couple of hours after that. To be honest I dont really remember what happened 2-3 years ago. the voices are not inside me they are outside of me they are not voices from inside me they are voices from demons and other non human creatures that talk to me. I dont think i can see my psychiatrist any sooner I have been waiting for 3 months for this appointment and that was the soonest i could get. I am living alone at the moment. 

I am feeling weird still today everything is making me feel agitated and idk i just something feels really off and i cant quite tell what exactly is wrong. i am still hearing them a lot and there is a powerful demon who keep sending me messages and this world feels very weird and i dont really know what to do and i am trying to just focus on the things right in front of me but it is difficult. 

Good morning, @Eden1919 

How are you feeling this morning? I get that you might not remember what was happening with that similar time you were going through, especially because of what you are experiencing now, which seems likely to be scary, as it was to you back then.

I understand that you are experiencing these voices outside your head. I was with you that last time when you also had demons and other non-human creatures speaking to you. At that time they were telling you to do things and really confusing your head, drawing you in to what seemed to be their intentions, not yours.

Do you have family or friends you can call about this? Even if you wish not to tell them exactly what's going on with you, perhaps you could be general and just say you feel your mental health is in trouble and you feel you need some help or at least not to be alone.

Feeling for you in the midst of this experience.

@Mazarita  I don’t really have anyone I can call or talk to... I don’t really tell anyone about this stuff. I am not feeling good today there is a lot going on and I just feel really bad like I am about to start crying and I don’t know why everything is just really intense and I feel really off and the beings and stuff keep telling me things and I just I don’t know what to do anymore I am trying to focus on small things but it is hard I just feel like I am slipping away and can’t catch anything to hold onto. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance