Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Flying_Hams
Community Guide

Help please...

I need help... 

Cant take it anymore

89 REPLIES 89

Re: Help please...

@Flying_Hams what's wrong mate? Would the helplines be of use? 

If you think it would help then maybe it would be best to go @Flying_Hams
We are here or the helplines if thats helpful too

Have you talked to your Mum about how you are feeling @Flying_Hams? Today has been a particularly bad day for you but you have also had some better days this week so wondering if talking about it with your Mum would be a good first step. There are always the helplines if you cannot talk to your Mum - someone maybe to talk to to work through things a bit more in depth than what you can here. We are here with you too buddy.

hi @Flying_Hams , it sounds like you are doing it tough at the moment.  I’m here if you need to chat ❤️❤️

Hi Hamsolo01, 

I can hear that things are really hard right now, and that your in a lot of pain perhaps and wanting it to go away, so its great your reaching out at this time. 

I am concerned about your immediate safety right now, so ive sent you through an email 🙂 

Ive noticed some of the community have mentioned getting some support from a helpline tonight as well which may be helpful. 

Cheers, 

NewDawn 

Hi @outlander @Gazza75 @Zoe7

I am just sick of the repetitive cycle of crap. It seems to me that no matter what I try to do it buggers up.

Yesterday I was thinking about the UK. My visa is currently in motion and yet I haven't used that. Money down the sink. Rather than utilise that and take advantage of it I am stuck at home on most days wasting away like a miserable sack of nothing.

I am setting up for failure long term. Everyone around me is slowly making headway and I am circulating.

Idk if chat lines are worth it because in the past they have just dismissed me. The only resource I find useful is the Sane chat service because they actually care.

Thanks @Razzle
I am a mess atm
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance