Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi

just dropping by. Really not okay. Not sure how its playing out yet. Mother died 2 mths ago ish now. Was ok. Reality just getting to me. Am working now, just feeling really out of sorts , doesn't seem to be a pay off, ok sorry for glummedness. Had to tell someone. Maybe I should adopt next door neighbours cat that I see at 5am in dark while waiting for lift to work looking all freaked out. Heard her bell this morning didn't see

19 REPLIES 19
Kurra
Community Elder

Re: Hi

Hi @TAB I'm really sorry to hear about your Mum's death. Feel for you. It can take a while for reality to set in. Be gentle with yourself.
Hugzzz 🎶💕🎶
eth
Community Elder

Condolences @TAB.  Sorry for your loss.  Grief can really take it's toll on us.  We are here to support you.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Kurra Im not really sure how it works, thought I waa fine except for a few moments.
Well, it was my mother. It brought up all sorts of stuff. Hi @eth thanks am off to work thanks guys. Just feeling out of sorts, is it chicken/egg, cause/effect re her passing or my situation or does it matter? Gotta go have a good day
Former-Member
Not applicable

So sorry to hear about your mum @TAB and that things are so hard right now for any cause/reason.

Hope work is ok today, and it's nice to see you again

Take care

Zoe7
Community Guide

So sorry for your loss @TAB that is really tough to deal with. Heart

I am pleased to see you back but so very sorry it it under such difficult circumstances.

Zoe Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20170423_022113.png

Hi @Tab, sorry you lost your mum, I know she was the good parent and you wish you weren't so far away. Our parents have always been there, here on the planet, since the day we are born, of cause their dying is hard to believe and hits hard. Hand to task and being kind to yourself is key at the moment, and good company now and then. Set up a candle for her - every time you feel sad - light it in her honour. There's great strength in vulnerability. Go gently 🌿

Glad you told us, let us know how it goes. Big hug 💜

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Former-Member @Zoe7
Am trying to sort things out. I think I owe a few people apologies re my departure/meltdown especially to mods. I hadn't expected to come back and am just feeling my way
Zoe7
Community Guide

Forget it @TAB - it is just so nice to see you back - nothing that has gone before needs to be worried about - no apologies needed at all! Meltdowns etc. are part of life - we get it Smiley Happy

What is important for you now is to know that we are here for you and will support you in any way we can - you are (and always have been) 'part of the familly' and that will never change.

I'll even leave a bowl of milk out for you like the 'good old days' - I really am pleased to see you back...

Heart Zoe

TAB
Senior Contributor

Aw thanx @Zoe7 😀 .. funny, neighbourhood cats have been keeping me company lately while waiting for lift to work at 5am lol .. did wonder why mouse say other day was running instead of walking as per usual ha
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance