Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Hospital without Private Insurance

@Lise07  I m glad it was helpful Smiley Happy. Yes the overheating thing is something I feel too like you are on fire from inside your body I had been doing to cold water thing for a long time as well and I often find when I am super upset I have to be somewhere cold or I genuinely can’t calm down. I am always looking for cold places and like my room cold. It is strange. And yes I think many people with mental health issues have sensory issues but because that is such a big part of autism I think it often gets to be ignored in other people which is frustrating at times. I guess they say everyone is on the spectrum to some degree perhaps the two are like cousins. I also wonder if it gets more complicated because autism is so different in girls/women and I know bpd is in much higher rates in females than males but a lot of the ‘female’ autism traits can be similar to bpd experiences so it makes me wonder often but of course I am not a doctor so I don’t really know. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance