Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am struggling at the moment

I hope so @CheerBear cos if not I’m in trouble me thinks. 🤭:angry_face_with_horns:

Is this a bit of follow on stuff from your post yesterday about being scared of talking about things you need to talk about @Teej?

I think it can feel like we're in trouble if we haven't 'got this' and it is super scary to feel like that, but even if you slip you can and do bounce Teej. You know things will pass, it is a matter of riding it out and through until it does.

With you and thinking of you, ready to listen if it helps later or whenever ❤

Heading out now @CheerBear.... with no handbrake as I snapped it last night (manual car). 😬😱

Oh no @Teej! Hope it goes OK or better both with your car and the psych🤞 Drive carefully ❤

(How do you snap a handbrake by the way?!! 😮)

ohhhhhh @Teej  hugs my friend xoxo

Hello @CheerBear, @outlander

Hey @Shaz51 🙂

@Teej how did you go? 💗

Brain in overdrive @CheerBear. I don’t know how I am. Car survived. Broke it by using excess force trying to put it on when parked on a steep hill, a hill that has already claimed cars rolling down and crashing in the past including one of mine 😳

I don’t know how I feel from my appointment. I feel messed up and confused. 

Hugs back @Shaz51 💜🤗

Big oops with the car @Teej 😏🙁

Hugs for the messed up and confused ❤ Maybe a good sign you're here and able to reply though, I don't know. Were you able to talk about anything helpful?

hello @Teej, @CheerBear sooooooo much is happening here at my end , it is soooo confusing xoxo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance