Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am struggling at the moment

Thanks for sharing @tilaj. I hope you find being here and connecting with others helps you too. Perhaps as you feel more confident you will share more too, it is a huge daunting task. 

@Former-Member I am going to try and connect to this psych on Tuesday for the last time, I have to try because waiting for a psych could take forever. He is now the only one who can prescribe me Meds as they have taken this power away from everyone else including my GP so I'm also caught between a rock and a hard place

i have to go now and take my son to his friends, have a good night @Former-Member, @tilaj

Hi @Former-Member, have been wiped out since yesterday but just wanted to say I'm thinking of you with your current struggles. Hope you are feeling a bit better after getting out of the house to take son to friends place. Maybe see you later. Smiley Happy Heart

Thanks @Mazarita

I have been thinking about you too and your dental surgery yesterday. I'm hoping it all went ok. I read about your meeting with the collaborator and I'm really glad it went well. It's no wonder you are feeling a bit wrecked. I haven't been sleeping so am feeling wrecked too which isn't helping. Hoping you feel a bit better and brighter tomorrow. I'm still avoiding night shift for now as I'm not trusting myself after I impulsively posted in crisis on the Friday feast last night and changed the whole mood on there. I cant do that anymore. Take care, sending hugs 💜💐

Hi @Former-Member, good idea to have your own thread for times of crisis. That way people can really focus on what's going on for you without other distractions around. Really hope your meetings with therapist and psychiatrist go well this week. Sorry I don't have a lot more to add at the moment, still so wiped. Still thinking of you though and sending hugs. Heart

@Former-Member

❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

I am struggling so much. I want out I just saw my psych and it went badly. I sitting I my car contemplating bad stuff. I don't know what to do.

Hold on @Former-Member, that's what you do ....

You matter, and you mean the world to those around you, whether you feel that in the moment or not ....

And moments change .... you know they do ....

You know you can feel differently to the way you do right now .... and you will ..... breathe through this moment and get yourself to somewhere safe.  

Get out of the car and walk into the nearest cafe and say hello to someone .... order something .... ask fir a glass of water .... say something nice about someone's hair .... or a little girl's dress ,...

Ask for an ice cube and hold it in your hand till it melts.  

Count to 100 backwards.

We are here ....

Talk to us ....

You tell me what you're doing.  I'll tell you what I'm doing.  All day !!

Stay with me @Former-Member ....

💜🌷💕

'Net hugs ❣

Hi @Former-Member

Sorry to hear it didn't go well with the psych. As @Faith-and-Hope has said, moments change and you will feel better.

Is there someone you can call and talk to? Remember, you can always contact one of the following organisations if things are getting too much:

Lifeline: 13 11 14

Suicide Call Back Service: 1300 659 467; online chat

The Samaritans: 135 247

You are also welcome to keep using the forums as a distraction, but please keep in mind that the forums are not a crisis support service so you might also want to call one of the above numbers. They are there to listen and help. Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

I know @Acacia. Can you please remove my last post. I'm on my mobile.

Bouncing my D3 out of bed and off to school - only 2.5 hours late by the time we get there .... but she's getting herself up and going with a bit more good attitude ...

Going walking again afterwards cos I don't feel like being at home with WH today .... and his regimen means he can never chip me for too much exercise .... not that I am .... but it's a shield in the moment and I'm gonna use it ....

D1 is coming walking with me.  Life changes.  We won't have these moments when she's up and off, so we're taking them now ....

Lookin' for ya @Former-Member .....

C'mon .... talk to me ❣

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance