Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am struggling at the moment

Hi @Teej 
It has obviously been a difficult day for you there. I hope that you are staying safe there and that a good sleep tonight will help. I'm just going to send you an email to check in with you.

Thinking of you this morning @Teej, hoping you had some helpful sleep last night ❤

@Teej  💜💜💕💕💜💕

I found this a while back @CheerBear . It makes sense to me, might to you also. Sometimes the smallest things can speak the loudest. Maybe I was more receptive??

07FA061A-E29D-4515-BE21-109DD77C03A6.jpeg

It feels right to me @Maggie . I think that is what it feels like I’m trying to do. Sometimes that feels too slow but much of the time it’s drop by drop. 

Thanks @CheerBear , @Faith-and-Hope   I hadn’t hit that level of distress for what seems a while. I will hope to speak to my son tonight about it. 

@Teej  💜💜💜💕💕💕

In a headspace I haven't been for a while. Using unhelpful coping strategies and lots of self loathing and insecurity and fears about the future. Hoping I will crash soon. I don't know that I have what it takes or want to to go forward. Feeling like a totally selfish :pile_of_poo:

Hearing you @Teej ... and glad you are venting it here so we can sit with you. 

Wanting to write myself off and not wake up tomorrow @Faith-and-Hope . 

Has there been a trigger event @Teej, or a build-up to this ?

Only if you want to say.

I am making my way through one hoop after another, and thinking that you understand a lot of the challenges, even if they weren't the same exactly ....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance