Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Cinderelessar
Casual Contributor

I'm not coping

This week sucks. I have had child protective services open a case on me again and my relationship broke up. We had only been on 3 dates but we've been online friends for over 2 years. I can't stop crying. It's been 5 days now. I'm so freaking empty and broken. I've been reaching out to all the help lines and stuff but they're not doing much. 

8 REPLIES 8

Re: I'm not coping

@Cinderelessar  Welcome to the forums.

Sorry you have had such a terrible week.

I’m glad you have reached out here. Many of us understand the stress of a breakup .

Do you have any professional supports ? Sometimes, talking things through with someone can be helpful, but I do understand, a good fit is important.

Listening if you would like to talk some more.

Take care where you can.

I have an appointment with my psychiatrist on Monday and my GP on Thursday. I'm not sure how I'm going to get through until then. I've barely slept. I keep having panic attacks. I don't want to live anymore but I'm terrified of dying. 

Hi Cinderelessar
lola here, one of the moderators
Sorry to hear you are struggling today
Can you please call 000 for help
And let us know if you are safe
take lola

I'm safe. I don't need to call 000. The crisis mental health team are calling me soon. Thanks.

Welcome to the forums @Cinderelessar 

I am so glad you are reaching out for help in every way you can..... and I hope you can find some relief to .... many of us can relate to what you are going through and how you are feeling.... reach out here whenever you need... you may not always get an instant answer... but someone will come by

please let us know how you are going 

I messaged him. He read it and hasnt responded and now I'm breaking all over again.

@Cinderelessar  Hearing you.

When will you hear from your support team ? 

Hi @Cinderelessar 

Just wanted to let you know that I read your post. I'm sorry that things are so hard.

I'm glad you found the forum. There are a lot of people here who get it.

Thinking of you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance