Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Inpatient with an eating disorder

@outlander I thought I'd give a go of talking to my nurse tonight...went terrible. She just said I'm not fat. That if me having x c*lories is nothing compared to her and than what does that make her...and she said all this stuff like that.

I also mentioned my voices yo her and my feelings of stuff under my skin and she freaked out..not good. I hope she doesn't call a Dr.

I'm going to try to sleep. Tomorrow is a new day.

That's so rough @The-red-centaur im sorry you didn't get an empthetic nurse. She maybe hasnt had much
experience with people with more severe mental health consitions so wasnt sure how to react. I do hope tomorrow is better for you.

Urgh I binged so much today 😭 I can't deal with this anymore....

I want to go home....I can't deal with food anymore.

Can I like...die....

Hello @The-red-centaur sorry to hear that you are struggling right now. Please know that we're here with you 🌻🌻🌻

I also wanted to remind you that you can reach out to any of the following services if you need to talk:

Lifeline: 13 11 14 

Suicide call back service: 1300 659 467 

Samaritans: 135 247

If you think you are unable to keep yourself safe, please call 000

I'm going to send you an email shortly to check-in, so please keep a lookout for it in your inbox 🌺🌸🌼

I'm crying because I are potatoes today.... why.did.I.eat.that.....i really want to self harm. I can't cope.

Nurse is worried because I didn't eat today. I ate. I ate an egg. Screw them.

@greenpea I've really been struggling with this lately. Sorry to bother you on your birthday.

@The-red-centaur  you are not bothering me. I cannot talk right now but will be on later. I know it is hard for you ...... are there sympathic doctors and nurses that you can talk to?xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance