Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Keeping Happy

@Clawde 💚

Heyyyy @Clawde , you know I lovveeee cheeses 😀

Hello @greenpea , @TAB , @Emelia8 , @Sophia1 

Hello @Clawde 

My you have been busy.

You are one great holiday director.

A helicopter ride is on my bucket list.

I also have not been to the MCG.

As for not having to pack; well that is just the icing on the cake.

What a holiday.

Cheese yes please.

Dark chocolate with strawberries and whole nuts if possible.

I found some music but on reading words have to put my thinking cap on.

It has not been working very well at all lately.

Hope that you completely  recover from covid and after effects as soon as possible.

I too hope that nothing happens to the Queen as she is the same age as my mum and there are many parallels there. My mum looks more like princess Margaret though. She has the same personality as the queen. Stoic.

still they have had a very good innings and the queen would be very tired and all of us who admire her want her to feel rested.

Look forward to hearing more Holiday director.

Sophia 💛🎉🎀🎁

I forget that I have been on helicopters, but in the Army in early 80s, also when I saw old Dennis Lillee bowling off very short run in one day match lol @Sophia1 @Clawde 

@Clawde Thanks for your tag, thought I responded yesterday, but nope did not show up, probably forgot the post button.

Yes sad times with Judith and Olivia passing, but trust you to do it in style.

Only time in a helicopter when I was 5 visiting my dad's work for family holiday in the Snowy Hydro scheme. Only way to get up there back then.

th-3111082218.jpgimages.jpgexternal-content.duckduckgo.jpgphoto Grapes Cheese Wine Holberg.jpgdownload.jpg

@Clawde  hi honey how are you doing? just got a text from son1 saying he is doing weed ..... so cross this is a guy who has depression and possible bipolar 2 ..... 😡

I'm sorry to hear about that @greenpea .  I can see why you must be so angry and upset.

Yet my curiosity makes me wonder why he contacted you to let you know he was doing it? Any thoughts? Do you think he is indirectly asking for help? I don't know your son, so I can't presume.

@tyme   he knows my feelings on drugs and alcohol. he told me the other day that he was vaping which i have negative feelings about and told him.  so yes he would know that weed is a bit no. he is totally in love with his wife and is thinking with an organ rather than is brain. he is bright but with no common sense. i am so disappointed with him and told him as much.

Hey @greenpea sorry here about Son 1 but thanks for sharing, 

let’s hope it’s just a phase or a one time thing, firstly I would feel as angry as you, and secondly it’s still and will be illegal for many years in this country, but good on you for your son to tell his Mum everything, that is really good communication skill you have there you dear old friend @greenpea  👍👏❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance