Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Yeah @outlander
I wish I was 2 weeks off.
My mind is going batty....

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Thinking of you @Flying_Hams   I hope you get some reassuring results.  Take care x

@outlander @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Appleblossom @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Angels33 @Sophia1 @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear
@Ant7 @Adge @Sherry @Owlunar @Scarecrowe @Dani1981

A small piece of good news.

My temporary job contract has been turned into ongoing employment.

I'm not wanting to boast as I know many here are struggling.

But I wanted to share good news with people.who continue to support and help me here in forum land.

It's not a job I want to do forever but it's piece of mind I need atm. Now I can focus on finding something that's more in line with where i wanted to go.

Wanted to celebrate a bit of good news with you is all.

Hamsy Hamso Hamsarino @Flying_Hams lol 😎😎

Wonderful @Flying_Hams   I'm happy for you x

The Hams Abides @TAB

Thank you @eth
🙂

I wanted to share some good news for people here. Idk if it helps
But I just wanted to spread some positive stuff.

@Flying_Hams well done, Hamza, hope you will gain strength to strength

HS-01 .. lol @Flying_Hams lol
😎😸😷

Indeed

The Ham abides @Flying_Hams 

Thinking Tealc not simpsons.

YAY YOU

Heart

Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance