Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

peace
Senior Contributor

Re: Lonliness

@chemonro thank you. Life is confusing. I was well last week. Now I am overwhelmed. So funny cause even when I am at home I still have this feeling of wanting to go home sometimes. Yes I envy those who have a life. Who seem to make sense of it all. I get so damn sorry for myself that I do not like me. I try to get a grip and lift my spirits. I remind myself how good it was when I was feeling stronger. Think positive and at peace, Peace, for even if it is confusing and I feel sad, lonely and scared, all is well. It is just me out of whack again. Maybe I do need to go and start these yukky mood stabilizers. I could think of happy thoughts too. Oh well I feel a little relief now. Thank you.
Neb
Senior Contributor

Peace...good to write it out....look at it and think oh! I suspect everyone lives inside of their head, maybe it is only those with MI issues who are honest about it or sensitive or whatever...

I think every single person on the planet can claim loneliness which is weird but makes perfect sense to me.

My fear is of being on my deathbed and getting a moment of clarity or illumination and seeing what my life was all about and it is all too late .....
peace
Senior Contributor

Hi @Neb I think you are right, that those with an MI are more honest and yes sensitive. When I am feeling strong I feel the walls come up. Its amazing. Thru the years I have learned not to trust people who have not felt the vulnerability of MI. In the past when I was suffering I'd have no knowledge of what was going on and turned to anybody for help. I paid a heavy price in ridiculde and just plain wrong advise.
I am deeply touched by your comment of your 'deathbed' fear. I wish I could reasure you somehow. Yett fear is my worse enemy and life is the cause. I look forward to it being all over, finally. Yet what you say is a little rough on yourself. Do not judge so harshly. I am sure you do the best that you can with what you've been given.

Neb, in relation to your last para. When I had a heart attack, I arrived at the DEM and my heart ceased, but in my mind I saw a light at the end of a tunnel, as it got closer I actually stopped it and told it to piss off because I was not ready to go, it then faded away and I regained whatever its called. I know it has little to do with your comments. I always thought that it was an old wives tail. Just thought I chuck it in. Oh I was lonely at the time but I wanted to be the master of my own destiny.

loopy.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance