Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Existing
New Contributor

Looking for answers

I’m struggling. It’s bad tonight. I’m exhausted but can’t sleep. No one takes me seriously. I want to show them how serious this is. But I won’t because that would create a fuss and that’s not what I do.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Looking for answers

Hi @Existing

KobeCat here, the overnight moderator.  

Firstly welcome to the Sane community.  I hope you find the community and it's members supportive. 

I’m really sorry to hear that things are so difficult for you at the moment.

You have shown a lot of strength in coming to the forums and seeking help. It’s really important that you speak to someone about how you feeling.

Do you have someone you can speak to right now?

If not, we know some really helpful services. Unfortunately, we are not a crisis service, but some places you can call now for support are;

Lifeline: 13 11 14 or Crisis Chat

Suicide call back service: 1300 659 467 or online counselling

Beyondblue: 1300 22 4636 or web chat

Mensline: 1300 78 99 78 or online counselling

If in immediate danger: 000

If you are feeling suicidal, it’s really important to call one of the numbers above. You don’t deserve to go through this alone.

Are you safe?

Let me know you are okay 

Kobe

I don’t have the guts to do anything or else I would have already. But thank you for your reply. I will see my Dr tomorrow. Nights are bad. So quiet.

Hello @Existing Just wanted to let you know I read your post and I take you seriously. It takes guts to hang on too. I'm glad you get to see your Dr today and hope it's useful. Sleep is so fundamental and it sounds like you really need a circuit breaker. Thinking of you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance