Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

I understand @Eve7 how you just want it to end today. We deal with so much at the same time and sometimes we just need a break from it all. We need a release. That is super hard to do at times.

Taking the day off to see your pdoc sounds like a good idea. Those apoointments along with the psychologist can take up so much energy and take so much out of us. I am glad you are putting you first hun and are caring about yourself.

I am sorry to unload on you @Snowie  when you’ve had such trouble with your psych appointments. I think you’ve handled that really well.

Sometimes I think maybe I’m imagining this mi and I should just suck it up in my big girl pants but there’s so many dark thoughts in my head.

I’ll make a cuppa as @Anastasia suggested and read all those lovely things she says about a person I don’t know today.

Thank you forum friends @Emelia8  included

Please don't be sorry @Eve7 

I wouldn't be here if I didn't want too.

I think you are worth being here for.

I can understand sucking it up. I often think that too. That others deal with so much more and they can continue so why can't I. It is hard to realise all that we are going through and that we are not superhuman. That we do need the help and most importantly, deserve to get the help.

I hope you enjoy your cuppa hon, have just made myself another one too.

I’m having prn and a cuppa @Snowie then I’ll hang out the washing and have a nap.

Enough thinking about me. It’s good having support on here.

Have a good afternoon everyone.

❤️💖❤️

A prn and a cuppa sounds good to me @Eve7 

Just about to get in the car to drive D to a friends place.

Hope you have a good afternoon too hun.

Will be back on line later.

@Eve7 💙💜💕

Hey @Eve7 

Back on line if you need some company hun 💕

Thank you @Snowie 

Thank you for your kind, affirming words @Anastasia 

I needed help today in a big way so I’m sorry for not thanking you earlier.

I now have 24 hours to get my head together so hoping we all sleep well.

💚💖💚

No need to be sorry dear @Eve7 , you taking care of you is the priority. Glad you're ok. Sleep well my beautiful friend 💕🤗

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance