Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Can I sit with you @Former-Member  maybe we can get each other through the next hour 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Not sure how you can help I'm ok really 

Can I get you a snack to eat @Former-Member and perhaps a camomile tea? Or maybe I could blitz you up a fruit shake or milkshake.  Hi @Eve7 @Bow @Anastasia .

Staying close by @Emelia8 @Former-Member @Bow @Anastasia 

I have a week of medical appointments coming up including:

Psychologist

Pdoc

GP

Mammogram

Such fun...not!

Anyone of those would make me anxious @Eve7  let alone all of them in one week! 

Hey there @Former-Member, 

It sounds like today’s a particularly tough one. Do you think it might be more helpful right now to reach out to your supports or a helpline? It’s really important you also get qualified help, beyond a peer support service when things get hard. If you feel emergency isn't what you need perhaps you could ring one of the following numbers-

Lifeline: 13 11 14
Suicide Call Back Service: 1300 659 467

Here with you,

Sphinxly 🐣

Oh, you do have a full week of apts @Eve7 .  I see my psychologist on Wednesday, my surgeon also on Wednesday and I have a twice postponed dentist apt on Friday to complete a root canal of my cracked back tooth. Yuk! Not looking forward to any of the apts. Though it will be good to have it all over and done with.

How are you going there @Former-Member ?

Your week is busy too @Emelia8  and I’ll be thinking of you especially with the dentist and surgeon. 

Big hugs for you 🤗🤗🤗

Hey @Snowie  loving hugs for you too my buddy 🤗💜🤗

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yeah ok. I guess 

Thank you @Eve7 😄💖

Thats good @Former-Member 👍💗  Do you think you could manage an early to bed night now?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance