Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

@Bow i know its hard but can you reach out to your mum? Can you ring for emergency services to take you to hospital?
Bow
Senior Contributor

I just need to hide away and try and be safe today. I have horrible nausea and a pounding headache and I'm sore. 

Dear @Bow 

I had missed your post from earlier today, and went looking for you.  Was worried about you last night and wanted to know that you were okay today.  So thank you for your post, now that I've found it.  Not sure how I missed it, but think perhaps notifications are still a little hit and miss.

Sounds like you were feeling very much the worse for wear earlier.  Are you feeling a little better this afternoon perhaps?  Is your Mum helping out with your little girl, to give you a bit of time out?

Will just leave this for you for now.  

Emelia 💞🤗

See the source image

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thank you for checking in on me @Emelia8  ive spent the majority of the day in bed in a very dark and scary place. I have not been able to recover from last night really and unsure what to do. I am usually able to pull myself up after a night like last night and just can't seem to this time. I have lost all hope and those thoughts are feeling like a good option at the moment. I won't continue rambling I'm sorry, I have nothing positive say and I know you are struggling too. 

Hi @Bow 

I'm sorry you have had such an awful day today. You are honestly going through so much at this time - it's hard to even put it to words. Smiley Sad Do you think it might be worth reaching out for some help at the moment, perhaps to 1800 Respect or Emergency Services?

Sending you love and light. Heart

Kindest,

Amour_Et_Psyché

Hello @Amour_Et_Psyché 😀

@Bow , sitting with you my friend xxx,  here for you 

Good morning @Bow 

Hoping today is a little better for you.

Lots and lots of love and hugs hon 💞💞💞

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Snowie @Shaz51 @Amour_Et_Psyché  

don't have much to say, still here that's all. 

Hi @Bow 

You don't have to say much hun, but I am glad you are still here.

Please remember that we are around if you need us 💕💕

Bow
Senior Contributor

Does anyone else fear their own impulses? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance