Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee71
Senior Contributor

My only safe place aka my fortress

Don't know How to tag by tahts ok. Km so very tired,  but still sleep avoids me. I never feel safe,  not in my surrounding, paranoia  how the list goes on . Only neescti this for tthe next few days.

1,670 REPLIES 1,670

Re: My only safe place ask my fortress

Hey @Lee71 It sounds like you are doing it tough tonight. Can I help in any way?

Hi Lee...I've been catching up on your threads and I see you had a very tough night. I am so very sorry to hear. 😞

I see on your other thread that you had company yesterday and last night. So many people want to be your friends and support you, it's good to see. I hope you will let them. 

I forgot or didn't think to explain yesterday that sometimes I have "not coping" days. I wake up like that and all I can do is cancel whatever I have on that day and just rest and get through somehow. I haven't actually had one since I joined the forums back in April, surprisingly. But I had one yesterday. It wasn't anything to do with you, I promise. Just a normal occurrence for me, I've been having "not coping" days for years.

You certainly haven't done any damage to me at all. Quite the opposite, I like talking to you. So I hope to see you on here later today at some point... Heart

@Lee71 

Re: My only safe place aka my fortress

@Zoe7  thanks.  I don't know I just need a safe place to hide that's all .

So good to see you @NatureLover .

I'm hoping you are doing better today.  And y ou don't need to explain anything to me, yo have to take care of you. 

Yes I had a rough 24 hours, very bad panic attack in the middle of it and an emotional breakdown, that part so unlike me. But I have got it all under control .

I've got my safe place here, within this thread, my fortress, it's part of the process. I could explain it to you.  Only need it for a couple more days. Still planning Thursday for your sunset videos.

Again good to see you

Really good to see you, too, Lee! Heart

Yes, I'm doing better today and coping again, thanks.

It's not good that you've had such a hard time in the last 24 hours 😞 I'm sorry to hear about the bad panic attack and the breakdown. 

Yes, I would like to hear your explanation of your fortress, if you are willing to tell me 🙂 I'm glad you feel it's somewhere where you can hide. 

@Lee71 

Re: My only safe place aka my fortress

Hey @Lee71 More than happy to keep you company in your fortress. We all need a safe place to hide at times so very much hearing you.

@NatureLover  sorry I've been so quiet

It's OK, Lee... At least, maybe it's because things are pretty bad for you, which is not OK, I know... 😞

Sending a big but gentle warm hug to you, and lots of care ❤

@Lee71 

@NatureLoverno you're right.  Incredibly difficult  I tried to go out side and take a pic for you but i just can't

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance