Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Haha over here @outlander

Morning @Snowie @Shaz51 @Eve7 @Former-Member @greenpea @Emelia8 @Anastasia @NatureLover

@Eve7 - do you work as a support coordinator or something like that? Whatever you do you sound like you are good at it.

im bouncing around the forums rfor now @Sans911 😏

Normally I work in recruitment and staff training but. I’ve been manager for the past couple of weeks of a Govt dept so I had the opportunity to take on NDIS for some clients with disability @Sans911 

hello @Sans911 , thanks for the tag my awesome friend 

hello @Snowie@Eve7@outlander@Anastasia 

OIP.jpg

Dropping by with some loving hugs today

@Shaz51 @Snowie @outlander @Sans911 

💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜🤗💜

hi dear @Snowie  dropping by with some hugs tonight. i do hope that you are doing some better... even just a little?

Saw my gp yesterday. I don't know weather she just didn't have time or didn't care but rushed through the appointment. She did not even ask me how I was going. Just did the paperwork and ushered me out the door.

Just another person that dismisses me. Just another reason to not give a damm.

Former-Member
Not applicable

I'm sorry that happened, @Snowie 💞Sometimes its like that at the doctors, they can get very pushed for time and it's really not good how that affects us as patients. I hope (and I feel like there's a fair chance) that what happened was caused by circumstances of intense time pressure on the GP's part, rather than anything to do with you personally Heart 

Thanks @Former-Member , I hope so

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance