Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

No, hopefully only 3 weeks all up @outlander 

I'm sorry things are hard for you at the moment hun. I really wish I could hug you in person 

Will come and sit with you sweetheart 💜💖

so next week might be the last week? @Snowie will you still have just the 3 ect sessions this week as well?

Thanks i would like that Heart

Hoping next week will be the last week so 3 more ect sessions left @outlander 

Will gladly come sit with you hun 

its been quite a rocky journey for you hey @Snowie im sure ect is quite tiring too.
hows H and the kids coping with lockdown? i know Ds birthday was coming up and was hoping for a sleepover or something

ECT is tiring but done early in morning so can come back and catch up on sone sleep before i am allowed to leave for a  break from the hospital.

The kids seem to be going ok. Must say i am very impressed with their school and how much they are doing via zoom. I think all the teachers need a well long deserved holiday after this.

I am hoping she can have a few friends since we are still in state 3 lockdown for the moment. 

I am more worried about my sons 13th birthday and if i have to council his. I am hoping not. But enough about me, how aew you going @outlander With all the news you have received lately. Must be a lots still to cope with

Lots of virtuals hugs and warm wishes 1

im glad its done early so you can rest for a while in the day. maybe if it was done in the night youd be able to sleep well! @Snowie

teachers are doing amazing considering everything. we are lucky in our area that we done have many restrictions for schooling. the just close the schools and switch to remote learning for 2 weeks if any students/teacher/school staff test positive.
i really hope your kids birthdays can go ahead. my sister has a milestone birthday in 2 months so i really hope things will settle or stay settled here.

its alot to cope with and more things keep adding atm. its just hard with everything and having to be responsible for alot

@Snowie i think you may be heading to bed now so ill say good night to you Heart

Did fall asleep but awake again @outlander Am,hoping you are asleep hun ♥️

Thinking of you @Snowie  and hoping today is a better day with no triggers... 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Heart @Snowie  Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance