Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

@Snowie 💙💙💙

Today has been one of those days where you just want to disappear and ignore the world around you Smiley Sad 

@Snowie Heart
would you like to talk about it?

Thanks @outlander but feels like I am opening pandoras box. Trying to keep the lid tightly shut. Not doing a great job of it today however.

How has your day been? 

thats ok @Snowie if itll help to talk though then please do, we're all here listening xo

its been a very long day here. nothing overly exciting though

Same goes for you too @outlander Around if you need to chat.

How is your shoulder/arm going?

shoulders better then the past few days now thankfully @Snowie but from my elbow down its still so weak and painful. hopefully it settles down soon though

did you get up to much today?

Had my psych appt today. Was just really a catch up session as I hadn't seen him for 3 weeks. I have DBT group tomorrow and also my pdoc so busy day.

Hopefully some pain meds help your arm.

Have you got any plans for tomorrow @outlander ?

hope your DBT group and pdoc goes well tomorrow. @Snowie and that its not to tough.

i need to do abit of cleaning up, might have someone look at the car, and have sisiter from 12 oclock. nothing planned though after that.

Is your sister on holidays yet? My kids finish this Friday and then have 3 weeks of school.

@outlander 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance