Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

ohhh my @Snowie , here with you everyday my friend xoxo

Thanks @Shaz51 @Whitehawk 

hugs and hugs @Snowie I hope TMS will be helpful. sending heaps of love and hugs 💜💜💜

@Snowie I'm really hoping that this is the right treatment for you and that there is a turning point towards recovery and a life worth living. Yes, four weeks is a long time but this will give you a good time to tend to your needs. And you'll be safe. I understand you're feeling really awful about not being there for D right now but try think of all the other times she will need you to be there with and for her. Her high school graduation, her wedding day, the birth of her children (sorry not trying to make you feel old.). Those will be much better times for both of you. Enjoy your nap hun. Your very much in my thoughts. 💕💕💕💕

That sounds like a long time but i really hope that it helps @Snowie i think @Sans911 has made a nice post and dont have much to add except for some extra hugs 💕

it sounds like an ok day @Snowie
yes a proper coffee is always good! so glad you have some nice nurses around you and the TMS session wasn't painful at all.
💜💜💜

im sorry you have a bad headache @Snowie I hope that as the treatment goes on those sorts of side effects wont pop up.
Do you want to share whats happened today? sounds like its been quite a challenging one
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance